The purpose of the MCLA Athletic Hall of Fame is to appropriately recognize those individuals who have distinguished themselves and the College through athletic participation. Many deserving individuals have been considered for selection to the MCLA Athletic Hall of Fame.
- An individual will become eligible five years after having graduated from the College. In addition, anyone who has competed for at least two seasons in a sport but does not hold a degree from the college will become eligible after five years.
- Athletic Department personnel shall become eligible after having served the institution for a minimum of 10 years and having completed service to the Athletic Department.
- Eligibility is based primarily on the athletic prowess of the individual and shall include consideration of personal integrity, high standards of sportsmanship and honorable character.
- Individual award and achievement (ie. all-conference, all-region, all-American) are also considerations.
- Individuals may be chosen on the basis of outstanding contributions to the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts Athletic Program.
To Nominate a deserving individual for consideration, please fill out the form below: